ONSITE AT YOUR VENUE
Delivering Excellence – The Tasmanian Service Experience can be conducted at your location, making it convenient and easily accessible for your team. To ensure a successful and productive training session, it is important that the venue can provide the following requirements:
- Adequate classroom space furnished with tables and chairs.
- Provision of a TV or projector and screen for trainer presentations.
- Whiteboard for trainer use
- Catering suggested: tea/coffee, water, morning tea and lunch
- Onsite induction for the VXT trainer
Request an onsite Delivering Excellence – The Tasmanian Service Experience Course for $476 including GST* | Participants: Minimum 6 and Maximum 15
*The subsidised onsite fee is made possible through grant funding provided by the Tasmanian Government.
If you can’t find a scheduled date in your area, simply fill out the form below to let us know of your interest and your preferred location. VXT will make every effort to arrange a suitable date in your region.