Hobart Job Opportunity in Food and Beverage
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel in conjunction with VXT is excited to offer a FREE training program with the opportunity to gain employment. Interested?
We are seeking Expressions of Interest in the following opportunity. Hurry – this offer will close at 5pm Wednesday 15th November 2023.
The opportunity includes a FREE Introduction to Food and Beverage 2 day course at The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel in Hobart on November 22-23, 2023. The course will involve theory and practical training providing the entry-level knowledge and skills required to undertake the job of a food and beverage attendant position in a hotel environment.
At the conclusion of the course there is an opportunity for employment as a food and beverage attendant at The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel in Hobart.
To take up this offer, please complete the EOI form below, acknowledging the following;
1. You will attend both days of the training course scheduled to be held at The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel in Hobart on November 22-23, 2023
2. The course will be conducted between the hours of 9.30 am and 4.00 pm each day. 100% attendance is required on both days
3. Lunch will be provided as part of the training
4. Participants will need to make their own way to the training location each day and will need to cover any costs for parking in the area
5. Upon successful completion of the course participants will be issued a course completion certificate
6. VXT Introduction to Food and Beverage course information is available here https://vxt.org.au/food-and-beverage-service/
7. There is no cost to undertake the training course
8. Positions are limited to 15 participants
At the conclusion of the training, potential employers will review performance of all participants and select a number of participants to discuss an employment opportunity.
EOI Close Date: 5pm Wednesday 15th November 2023.
Successful candidates will be advised via email and SMS on Thursday 16th November 2023.