REQUEST “RESOLVING CONFLICT WITH CUSTOMERS” ONSITE AT YOUR VENUE
Course Description: An important skill set to equip staff with is the ability to proficiently handle and resolve customer complaints and conflicts. This training course focuses on developing knowledge and skills for effective conflict resolution with customers or staff. During the course, participants will learn effective communication techniques and practice using conflict resolution models.
The Resolving Conflicts with Customers Course can be conducted at your location, making it convenient and easily accessible for your team. To ensure a successful and productive training session, it is important that the venue can provide the following requirements:
- Adequate classroom space furnished with tables and chairs.
- Provision of a TV or projector and screen for trainer presentations.
- Whiteboard for trainer use
- Catering suggested: tea/coffee, water, snacks
- Onsite induction for the VXT trainer
*The subsidised onsite fee is made possible through grant funding provided by the Tasmanian Government.